Monday, May 21, 2012

Life is Good, Take 6

Life is Good, Take 6!
Here we are again, ready to set out on our next Life is Good Unschooling Conference  adventure! New hotel at the Vancouver, WA Hilton, lots of new people with over 700 people registered to attend, lots of anticipation! Am amazing list of presenters and funshops and circle chats and so many friends we can't wait to see are just around the corner!
This year has been a little different as our family is also planning to return to "la bell'italia" on the heels of Life is Good. So the anticipation is divided, I'm so unsure of where to direct my attention that it's kind of just all really cloudy and unfocussed.
Speaking of clouds, some things never change, like the weather man on Memorial Day Weekend, rain and clouds predictably predicted. But nothing will dim the brightness and sunshine of the personalities we are about the share the next week with. This has truly been one of my favorite weeks of the entire year for the last 6 years!  I shall make a concerted effort to write about it as the days pass, but seeing that my first post ever "Give Me a Break" was written nearly 2 years ago...don't be holding your breath. I haven't quite gotten the hang of blogging....I hesitate with a tug-of-war between my private self and my public self. Private has been winning, but let's see if that can change  as I really hope to write a travel blog as we move from Life is Good to our Italian adventure! Stay tuned, but don't hold your breath!

No comments:

Post a Comment